Trying to make a two armed transparent setup like mentioned here
<http://www.loadbalancer.org/blog/load-balancing-methods> to do both
transparently L4 [SSL] DR + L7 SSL termination load balanced services.

I’m having the load balanced services working, but I wont the real servers to
be able to access the public internet and to have other non-balanced services
like management ssh access through HAproxy VMs to my real servers.

Question is now how do I possible masquerade the real servers to access public
internet through my active/passiveHAproxies, currently setup like mentioned
here <http://www.devconsole.info/?p=1294>. Any hints/URLs are welcomed?

TIA

/Steffen