Well nevermind. Applying the namespace to the remote peers isn't quite
as simple. The local peer was simple as it behaves like a normal
frontend bind. But it appears the remote peers are treated rather
differently, and don't share anything with the server struct, and thus
can't as easily accept all the server options.

-Patrick