Hi Willy.

Am 27-04-2017 12:05, schrieb Willy Tarreau:
Hi Thierry,

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 03:05:35PM +0200, Thierry Fournier wrote:
Hi,

After a quick private brainstorm, Willy propose to me a new binary encoding for the headers. It is useless to give the numbers of headers contained in the block, so the end of headers is marked by an empty header (header name
and value have a length of 0).

The new patches in attachment (first patch is 0002).

OK I finally merged your patchset, but I fixed a few typos and a bit of
confusing wording in the doc.

I'm not Thierry but I say, thanks ;-).
This make my docker setup easier.

I will write a blog entry about this, I will share it here.

Thanks,
Willy

Very best regards
Aleks