Ciao Nicolo,

> Good morning,
>
> My HAproxy drops http connections made from an Hikvision devices because I
> have a  <space> in the request. I tried to set the HAproxy  according to
> this:

This is really in the request line, its a space between HTTP/1.1 and
\r\n. I don't see how haproxy will ever support such a broken requests
at all.

The option to accept invalid http requests relaxes some checks in
haproxy, however it does not mean that haproxy can parse every invalid
request that is out there.

If your backend server is able to handle the requests, you may switch
to tcp mode, so that haproxy does not look into the HTTP request at
all. But other than that, I don't have any suggestions.

Best regards,
Lukas