Le 10/04/2019 à 23:42, Cyril Bonté a écrit :
Le 10/04/2019 à 22:52, Lukas Tribus a écrit :
On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 at 17:07, Juan Pablo Mora
<juanpablo.m...@logalty.com> wrote:
          acl is_static url_beg  /lgt/lgtfrontend/library/ or
/lgt/lgtfrontend/pdfjs/ or /lgt/lgtfrontend/img/

That's not the correct syntax. That would be:

acl is_static url_beg /lgt/lgtfrontend/library/
acl is_static url_beg /lgt/lgtfrontend/pdfjs/
acl is_static url_beg /lgt/lgtfrontend/img/

And that's not the only error, url_beg is not useable in http-response :
http-response cache-store frontendcache if is_stati
It should not crash, of course.

At least, we need a (more) complete configuration to investigate
further, as the lines provided are not valid and are not sufficient to
reproduce the issue.

Hi,

As Cyril and Lukas said, your acl is invalid and it should never match during the response analysis.

However, I found a bug in all HTTP sample fetches. So, your segfault is not related to the cache but to the way HTTP sample fetches work. I pushed fixes in the upstream and backported them in HAProxy-1.9. It should be ok now.

Thanks !
--
Christopher Faulet