Le 28/06/2019 à 15:09, Максим Куприянов a écrit :
Hi!

I found out that in some situations under high rate of incoming connections haproxy=2.0.1 starts leaking sockets. It looks like haproxy doesn't close connections to its backends after request is finished (FIN received from client) thus leaving its server-sockets in close-wait state.

As an example this simple config starts leaking right from the start for me. And everything ends with messages: "local0.emerg Proxy server.local:18400 reached process FD limit (maxsock=4130). Please check 'ulimit-n' and restart."

Hi Maksim,

The bug should now be fixed. See commit 6c7e96a3e for details. The commit was backported to 2.0 and 1.9.

Thanks !
--
Christopher Faulet