Hi there,

We are using HAProxy to terminate and balance TCP streams (XMPP) between
our apps and our service infrastructure. We are currently running
XMPP-level gzip compression but I'm interested in potentially shifting
this to the haproxy layer - basically everything on the connection would
be compressed with gzip, brotli or similar.

If you would be interested in doing paid development on haproxy for this, please drop me a line with some details about roughly how much it would cost and how
long it would take. Any development work done for this would be
contributed back to the open source haproxy edition.

Thanks,

Mark