Hi,

Thanks. I have few comments.

First, your commit message must follow rules of CONTRIBUTING file. The commit subject must mention a level (here MINOR) and a scope (here connection). Then a commit message must be provided with details on the patch. You should describe what you want to achieve with this feature, how and when it should be used...

Then, the documentation must be included in the same patch. This eases the maintenance.

The 'dstip' parameter must also be added in the 'source' server keyword. And it must be documented. In the 'source' backend keyword, info about 'client' and 'clientip' parameters are provided. The same must be done for 'dstip'.

In cfg_parse_listen(), 'dst' is used instead of 'dstip' in the error message and the wrong flag is set ( CO_SRC_TPROXY_CIP instead of . CO_SRC_TPROXY_DIP).

Finally, I didn't checked deeply, but CO_SRC_TPROXY_CIP is used in proto_tcp.c and proto_quic.c files. I guess something must also be added here.

I have also a question. For completeness, could the 'dst' parameter be useful ?

--
Christopher Faulet