On Fri, Apr 12, 2024, at 2:37 PM, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> Well, I consider that any valid (and useful) configuration must be
> writable without a warning. So if you have a valid use case with a
> different expression, here you still have no way to express it without
> the warning. In this case I'd suggest to use ha_diag_warning() instead,
> it will only report this when starting with -dD (config diagnostic mode).

Thanks for taking a look.  I've taken a slightly different approach now that I
understand the warning better.  Instead I've removed the requirement for SSL,
but I keep the requirement that either name and sni are specified or neither
are.

This way it won't warn or error with my configuration, nor with the usual one,
but it will still error if there is a mismatch between name and sni.

Thanks

Will
---
William Manley
Stb-tester.com

Stb-tester.com Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 08800454. Registered office: 13B The Vale,
London, W3 7SH, United Kingdom (This is not a remittance address.)