On Wed, 28 May 2008, Szakáts Viktor wrote:

Hi Viktor,

>    ; NOTE: C++ builds of everything related to OLE2
>            are broken. Could someone look into it?
>            (hbw32, gtwvg, hbole under BCC and MSVC)

It's caused by the difference between C and C++ exploited by
wrong declaration of some WinAPI OLE function. I can hide the
problem using small macro.

BTW what source/common/hbfhnd.c exactly does?
This file also cannot be compiled in BCC C++ mode.
Do we still need it using WinAPI for files?
Seems that it's not necessary at all when HB_WIN32_IO is enabled
and maybe even without it in newer BCC versions.