On Fri, 08 Aug 2008, Guillermo Varona Silupú wrote:

Hi Guillermo,

> >  * harbour/source/rtl/achoice.prg
> >    - Removed K_MOUSEMOVE functionality.
> >
> That sad,:-( this was very pretty, but is not compatible :-((.

Creating code which depends on simple mouse move events is not
good idea because it will not work with terminal GTs which receives
mouse events from remote terminals and simple mouse move when no
mouse key is pressed is not reported by most of them. I do not
remember any terminal which sends such events.