On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Szakáts Viktor wrote:

Hi Viktor,

> I've created Harbour 1.0.0 tag just now.

Many many thanks.

> [ Next move is to upload source downloads, than binaries,
> and update our homepage, and announce the release in relevant
> places. ]

And I would like to ask someone who can update Harbour home page
to add me to developers list. I was not with you when the project
started but in last years I created a lot of core code which is
now heart of Harbour.
As I can see also many other people should be added to this list.

> [ I'll now go to breath some fresh air to Sziget 2008 though :) ]

Have a good time :-)

> Many thanks for everyone to help reaching this point.

Thank you all guys.