On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi Viktor,

> I've reduced the problem to this:
> --- test.prg
> PROC MAIN()
> TESTCALL()
> #pragma BEGINDUMP
> HB_FUNC( TESTCALL )
> {
> }
> #pragma ENDDUMP
> This is happening with MSVS2008 32-bit. _only_
> when linking hbvmmt _and_ using -b Harbour switch.
> Harbour is compiled with -gc3, -DHB_NO_DEBUG.

I'm sorry but I'm not able to replicate it. The only one problem
I finally created was after compiling hbdebug library with -b
parameter. Otherwise it works as expected.

Just a few questions. Maybe I'll guess what's wrong.
Is it necessary to declare TESTCALL() inside #pragma BEGINDUMP
to reproduce the problem?

Do you have to compile test.prg with -b switch or problem can be
also replicated if you add to this code:
   REQUEST __DBGENTRY
and compile it without -b?
Is -gc3 necessary to compile test.prg or it GPFs in both modes?
Can you recreate this problem with other C compiler?