On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi Viktor,

> I'll simply add -b- to Harbour core flags then.
> Since I don't think identifying all those parts
> would be a maintainable option.

Maybe it will be better to not have any -b? flags.
If someone will want to debug some part of Harbour
then he can recompile only chosen modules with -b.

> [ In this case, maybe it's safe to delete
> HB_NO_READDBG option, as our GET system
> will always work from the debugger. If someone
> wants to debug it, the source should be copied
> outside the core scope first. ]

HB_NO_READDBG disable using GET class in debugger
so user can debug their own customized GETs. Without
it will not be possible to debug GET code.

The only one thing we should make is cleaning debugger
code and replace all RTL .prg references with local
debugger functions. Just like Phil replace TBROWSE
with HBDbBrowser.
HB_NO_READDBG is small step which eliminated TGET
but it's not finished and the emulation should be
improved yet.