On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi Viktor,

>   * source/debug/dbgtobj.prg
>   * source/debug/dbgbrwsr.prg
>   * source/debug/dbgthsh.prg
>   * source/debug/debugger.prg
>   * source/debug/dbghelp.prg
>   * source/debug/dbgtarr.prg
>   * source/debug/dbgwa.prg
>   * source/debug/dbgtwin.prg
>   * source/debug/dbgtmenu.prg
>     + Added minimal Alert() clone, named ___dbgAlert().
>     + Replaced Alert() with __dbgAlert() calls.
>     + Added minimal TBColumn() implementation, named HBDbColumn().
>     + Replaced TBColumnNew() with HBDbColumnNew() calls.
>     + Enabled HB_NO_READDBG for all sources. This isn't
>       perfect, just a step into the right direction.

Thank you.
For user input (GET) we will have to create our own function
which will be more flexible then ACCEPT.

>     ; Please test above modifications.
>     ; Remaining RTL .prg dependencies:
>       - HBEDITOR()
>       - ACHOICE()

Few weeks ago Lorenzo sent modifications to debugger which eliminates
HBEditor from HBBrwText. It needs some additional cleanups to keep
source code navigation like in Clipper but it's good start point.

>   * source/rtl/tobject.prg
>   * source/rtl/tclass.prg
>     + Added '#pragma DEBUGINFO=OFF'.
>     ; NOTE: Maybe it'd be better to rewrite these in .c,
>             also for speed. If possible.

I can do it but it will not cause noticeable speed improvement
because code from above classes is executed very seldom.
The only one bad side effect will be harder for user who do not
know C future modifications.
Question to All:
   What do you prefer?