Hi Vailton,

Few suggestions/comments:
- Don't use .lib extension as it will be added automatically anyway, and it
just makes you script compiler specific.
- You don't need to add cw32.lib, which is bcc specific and is automatically
added by hbmk2.
- You also don't need some system libs, since these are added by hbmk2
automatically also: odbc32, msimg32, uuid.
- I'd suggest to properly configure bcc32.cfg instead of passing PSDK dir
through libpath. This way it should also work, but needs an additional
envvar to be setup maintained (BCDIR). BTW, there is a typo in the
paranthesis, which makes it not work in your example.
- gt=gtgui is a better choice than -gui for Windows GUI programs not needing
a terminal GT.
  It also automatically selects -gui mode.
- '-inctrypath' is currently for .c headers only, so for .prg you'll need:
  {win}prgflags=-i${FWDIR}\include
- If you know the exact path of your .c headers, I'd recommend this, rather
than '-inctrypath':
  {win}cflags=-I${FWDIR}\include

[ maybe I'll later add an '-incpaths' option which will do this
in one step in fully compiler independent form. ]

--- fwh.hbp #1
{win}prgflags=-i${FWDIR}\include
{win}cflags=-I${FWDIR}\include
{win}libpaths=${FWDIR}\lib

{win}gt=gtgui

{win}libpaths=${BCDIR}\lib\PSDK
{win}libs=fiveh fivehc
{win}libs=hbwin nddeapi iphlpapi rasapi32
---

Here's a second one cleaned from envvars, this one needs to be
copied to FWDIR and added to the command line with full path:
hbmk2 C:\fwh\fwh.hbp <myprog.prg>

--- fwh.hbp #2
{win}prgflags=-i${hb_self}include
{win}cflags=-I${hb_self}include
{win}libpaths=${hb_self}lib

{win}gt=gtgui

{win}libs=fiveh fivehc
{win}libs=hbwin nddeapi iphlpapi rasapi32
---

[ Note, I didn't try any of these locally. ]

Brgds,