Hello Everybody

It appears multi-threading support in QT
is sadly limited and does not go with all-the-powerful
offering in Harbour.

These are my first experiments and so I may be wrong.

I am trying to execute wvtext.prg with -mt option and
executing F10<New Window> which should be executed
in a separate thread. I can see new window opened but
then the inkey() loop, and also applctn loop, gets
cofused.

Yet I do not know what is causing such abnormality,
QT or gtqtc.c architect. QT documentation suggests that
appln always run in a single event loop.

If someone has any clues to this paradigm then please
speakup, otherwise, to me it seems to be show stopper.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi