Hi Viktor,Przemek

>> Instead you restored old wrong tpathy code and Jarek
>> sent idiotic message thanking you for restoring the bug.

You're right it was a idiotic message - I thought only of my
own interest instead of the HARBOUR as a whole. Sorry

VS> I will remove HBSMS also.

It's no good solution, perhaps there is someone (besides me)
who benefits from this contribution (for myself is an important part
of notification - not simple toy).
You are excellent programmers but do not be disrupters of
excellent project called HARBOUR.
I believe that Viktor restore this cobtrib :)

--
Regards,
 Jaroslaw Kadziola