On 5/24/2010 5:44 PM, harbour-requ...@harbour-project.org wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:04:37 +0200
From: Viktor Szak?ts<harbour...@syenar.hu>
Subject: Re: [Harbour] HBMK2 with -rebuild/-clean
To: "Harbour Project Main Developer List."
        <harbour@harbour-project.org>

Hi Mario,

>  I tried the -rebuild parameter (hbmk2 proj1.hbp -rebuild) but I got the
following error:
>  =========================================
>  Error BASE/1066  Argument error: conditional (Quit)
>  Error BASE/1066  Argument error: conditional
>  Called from HBMK2(0)
>  Called from MAIN(0)
>  =========================================
>  I got the same error under Ubuntu 10.4 and Win7/BCC58.
Thanks, I've fixed it.

>  Also, from my existing project using xMate, it compiles successfully but
immediately GPFs when executed.
It's impossible to tell without full trace (and maybe
.hbp) information.

Viktor

Hi Viktor,

The -rebuild and -static now works fine with the latest SVN 2010-05-24 19:37 UTC-0500 under Ubuntu 10.4 and Win7/BCC58. The GPF I encountered when building the same project with xMate is also gone.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Mario