> Hello Viktor,
>
>> I suggest to use hbmk2 to build hbcomm...
>
> OK i rebuilt harbour release 14618 the traditional way:
>
> \harbour\bin\mingw32-make.exe clean install
>
>> ...and also your app, and it should link properly.
>
> OK. But the error continues.
>
> I use for compile this command:
>
> hbmk2 -trace -info -n -gc3 /I. -ic:\minigui\include myprog %1 myprog.hbm
> myprog.hbc > comp.log
>
> In my .hbc i have:
>
> {bcc}libs=hbcomm
>
> What can it be ?

Sorry, I don't know. HBCOMM lib is built using non-hbmk2
solution, so I cannot tell you what was messed up along
the way, C++ is tricky to build, probably something is
messed up.

Try building HBCOMM using hbmk2 also (I tested this case
and it DID work for me), or try using recently added HBCOMM
lib emulation inside Harbour contrib area. It's pure .prg code
and unlike original C++ HBCOMM lib, it won't cause HVM
corruption.