Yesterday Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) picked up a key endorsement from New
Hampshire's largest newspaper, the Manchester Union Leader. Is McCain on track
for a repeat of his 2000 NH primary win? Tune in tonight to hear McCain talk
about the race for the Republican nomination.

Then, it was a busy weekend on the '08 campaign trail. Hardball's David Shuster
will report on the latest news and communications consultant John Neffinger
will tell you how a candidates' likeability affects their chances of winning.

The Idaho Statesman reported Sunday that five men have come forward claiming to
have either had sex or been solicited for sex by Sen. Larry Craig (R-ID). We'll
bring you audio interviews from the accusers and analysis from the Idaho
Statesman's Dan Popkey and BlogActive.com's Mike Rogers.

Our roundtable with the National Journal's Linda Douglass, the Chicago
Tribune's Jill Zuckman and the WashingtonPost.com's Chris Cillizza will then
discuss these stories and look ahead to the upcoming primaries.

Plus, don't miss tonight's edition of the Hardball Power Rankings live during
the 7pm edition of the show. We'll tell you which '08 candidates have moved up
in the race to the 2008 presidential nominations.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan compiled the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.