New Hampshire voters lived up to their "indie" cred last night, granting both
Hillary Clinton and John McCain huge comeback victories.

Fmr. Clinton WH Press Sec. Dee Dee Myers, Georgetown Prof. Michael Eric Dyson
and MSNBC's Pat Buchanan will tell you how Clinton pulled off the upset win and
whether race may have played a factor in the results. We'll also talk to Univ.
of Virginia Prof. Larry Sabato and Pollster Peter Hart about why pre-election
polls predicted a sizeable Obama victory.

Is McCain the new presidential frontrunner of a fractured Republican party? And
can John Edwards keep his hopes of a three-way Democratic race alive?
Democratic strategist Steve McMahon and GOP consultant John Feehery will give
you their thoughts.

We'll then cut through the campaign spin during our Politics Fix and tell you
what to expect in the run-up to next week's primary contests.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com , powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan compiled the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.