First up - Rev. Wright once again dominated the '08 dialogue today. With just
six days before next week's key primaries, can the Obama campaign change the
subject? Will Sen. Clinton capitalize on the issue? Tune in tonight as we look
at the Wright controversy from all angles and break down the impact of recent
events in the latest NBC-Wall Street Journal poll.

Next - ad wars! The Democratic candidates rolled out new ads this week with two
very different pitches for primary voters. We'll ask two ad experts which
message they think will resonate in North Carolina and Indiana.

And is the United States preparing for another war in the Middle East? NBC News
has learned that the U.S. has sent an additional aircraft carrier to the region
as the U.S. military becomes increasingly wary of Iranian-backed attacks in
Iraq. We'll bring you the latest from NBC News Pentagon correspondent Jim
Miklaszewski.

Then in the Hardball Sideshow - which political hopeful is buried in back
taxes? And who's really running the nastier presidential campaign?

We'll take a look at these stories and the "gas tax holiday" during tonight's
Politics Fix.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com, powered by NBC News and the National Journal.
And, don't forget to check out NBC's "First Read" and MSNBC.com's political
calendar.

Vidhya Murugesan wrote the "Hardball Briefing" from Washington, D.C.