It's take two on the bailout!

In just a couple hours the Senate will start voting on the revised $700 billion
Wall Street bailout legislation or "rescue" plan.  Both presidential candidates
are coming back to Washington for the vote. Tonight, we'll talk to Sen. Jack
Reed (D-RI) and Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) about the political stakes involved.

Next - tomorrow's Palin-Biden showdown may be the most anticipated Vice
Presidential debate in history. We'll show you the latest from Gov. Palin's
interview with CBS's Katie Couric and debate the debate with MSNBC Political
Analyst Michelle Bernard and Salon's Joan Walsh.

And, the Generation Gap is back! A new poll shows first-time voters could
decide this year's election. While Obama got the attention of younger voters,
will they make it to the polls on Election Day? We'll break down the latest
numbers for you with NBC News Political Director Chuck Todd and Charlie Cook,
editor of the Cook Report.

Plus on the Hardball Sideshow, what does Sarah Palin have to do with a drop in
wine sales?

Also, we've all heard that John McCain has a bit of a temper. Well, we might
just have seen some of it in an on-camera interview at the Des Moines Register.
We'll go to the videotape in the Politics Fix.

Be sure to tune into Hardball tonight at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. ET for the latest on
Washington's bailout legislation.

For the latest on all of today's political news, go to the best political
website www.politics.msnbc.com <http://www.politics.msnbc.com/> , powered by
NBC News and the National Journal. Also, don't forget to check out NBC's "First
Read" and MSNBC.com's Hardblogger