First up - the White House vs. Rush Limbaugh?

The radio talk show host issued a dual challenge to the President today. How
will Republicans respond? Who stands to gain in this fight? Tonight we'll ask
MSNBC's Pat Buchanan and Lawrence O'Donnell to give us their take on who's
winning the war of words.

For more info:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/03/AR2009030303210.html?sub=AR

Next, Senator John McCain (R-AZ) has been a vocal critic of late on earmark
spending in the federal budget. We'll bring you what he's saying with New York
Magazine's John Heilemann and the Washington Post.com's Chris Cillizza.

For more info:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/04/us/politics/04spend.html?scp=3&sq=john%20mccain%20earmarks&st=cse

Plus, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee has called for a "Truth
Commission" to investigate whether the Bush administration's national security
policies broke the law. We'll ask David Rivkin, Fmr. Justice Department
official under President Reagan, and Salon's Joan Walsh to weigh in.

For more info:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/09/judiciary-chairman-calls-for-commission-to-delve-into-bush-practices/?scp=2&sq=Senator%20Pat%20Leahy%20Hearings.&st=Search

In Politics Fix, Ed Gordon, host of "Your World with Black Enterprise" and the
Atlantic Media's Ron Brownstein will discuss the latest in the Minnesota Senate
race.

And over in Capitol Hill this morning, British Minsiter Gordon Brown gave a
special tribute to a U.S. Senator. We'll have that in the Hardball Sideshow.