First up - the trillion-dollar plan

Today Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner finally unveiled the administration's
plan to fix the banking system. We'll discuss the proposal with Austan
Goolsbee, a member of the President's economic advisory council, and CNBC's
Erin Burnett, who interviewed Sec. Geithner today.

To read about the plan:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/24/business/economy/24bailout.html?hp

Next up, did TARP funds make their way into the coffers of some political
campaigns? We'll bring you the latest on this developing story with Newsweek's
Michael Isikoff and Mother Jones' David Corn.

For the latest: http://www.newsweek.com/id/190363

Plus, President Obama fired back at fmr. VP Dick Cheney in his interview on
CBS' 60 minutes last night. We'll show you what he said and debate their points
with MSNBC's Pat Buchanan and Democratic strategist Joe Trippi.

For more on President Obama's 60 minutes interview:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/22/obama.60.minutes/

And in The Politics Fix, the President takes fire from the left! We'll break
down the criticism with Time Magazine's Michael Scherer and the Financial
Times' Chrystia Freeland.

In the Hardball Sideshow, we'll show you how the President's NCAA tournament
bracket is holding up - you'll want to see this!