First up - reversing Bush!

There's a new guy in town! That's right - over the course of the President's
time in Europe so far one thing is for sure: he ain't Bush! So how's this major
change going over on the world stage and what does it mean for American foreign
policy? The Daily Beast's Tina Brown and Vanity Fair's Christopher Hitchens
will give us their takes.

For more on President Obama overseas, go to:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/20765.html

Plus, could some Senate stalwarts face tough re-election bids in 2010? Democrat
Steve McMahon and Republican Todd Harris will weigh in.

For information of Specter's struggle, go to:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/the_scorecard/2009/03/poll_specter_gets_crushed_by_toomey.html

Next up - in  the Politics Fix: we'll take an in-depth look at Michelle Obama.
With poll numbers as high as hers you've got to wonder how much of an asset a
first lady can be to a President. We'll talk about that and more with Salon's
Joan Walsh and MSNBC political analyst Michael Smerconish.

And we've got a Hardball award to hand out! You'll definitely want to tune in
for this one,

Plus, we've got some breaking news! Months after his impeachment, former
Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich was indicted on corruption charges today.
More to come on this.