First up - V.P vs. V.P!

Vice President Joe Biden took a shot at his predecessor this week, saying that
Dick Cheney is "dead wrong" in his criticism of the Obama administration. Was
this a smart move? We'll bring you the latest in this war of words with Salon's
Joan Walsh and David Rivkin, former George H.W .Bush Justice Dept. official.

For more info: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0409/20999.html

Next up - America the Godless? As fewer Americans consider themselves
Christian, what will this shift mean for the political landscape? We'll ask
Vanity Fair columnist Chris Hitchens and the Family Research Council's Ken
Blackwell to debate that one.

For more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090408/us_nm/us_gaymarriage_vermont_6

In the Hardball Sideshow - a very frank exchange involving Rep. Barney Frank
(D-MA). We'll bring you the video - you don't want to miss this!

And are we facing a comeback of the culture wars? Vermont, Iowa and D.C. have
all taken recent steps to legalize gay marriage. Have we reached the cultural
tipping point? Is this debate about equality or morality? We'll ask Salon's
Joan Walsh and Joe Solmonese, President of Human Rights Campaign, to give us
their takes.

For more: http://www.newsweek.com/id/192583

In the Politics Fix - welcome back President Obama! We'll take a look back at
the President's overseas trip with USA Today's Susan Page and the Washington
Post's Perry Bacon.