First up - Repairing the G.O.P.

With dismal numbers in the polls and no end to the slump in sight, the G.O.P.
is in need of a makeover. But who will the new face of the party be? And isn't
P.R. supposed to be in the hands of the RNC? So why are new groups like the
National Committee for a New America and the Resurgent Republic popping up and
what effect will they have on the overall effort? That's what we'll ask Rep.
Mike Pence (R-IN).

For more: http://politics.theatlantic.com/2009/05/gop_rebranding_kick_off.php

And Elizabeth Edwards, the wife of former Presidential candidate, John Edwards,
spoke candidly to Oprah today. We'll be joined by the Washington Post's Lois
Romano and the Politico's Ben Smith to discuss what she had to say about her
husband's affair, its possible legal implications and the effects it's had on
their family.

For more:
http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2009/05/05/asked-if-she-still-loves-her-husband-elizabeth-edwards-says-its-complicated.aspx

Next up - we'll take a look at the next generation of Kennedys. Who will the
next public leader of the family be? Why did Caroline withdraw her name from
consideration for Hilary Clinton's senate seat? All of this and more can be
found in an explosive and controversial new book about the Kennedys. We'll
check out the sources and talk about it with MSNBC political analyst Mike
Barnicle and the author of "The Last Lion," the Boston Globe's Peter Canellos.

For more:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2009/04/27/DI2009042702536.html

And in the Politics Fix: we'll talk to MSNBC political analyst Pat Buchanan and
Salon's Joan Walsh about affirmative action and the role it might play if the
President picks a certain someone to fill Supreme Court Justice David Souter's
soon-to-be-vacant seat.

Plus, supporters of Gov. Sarah Palin hit back at Mitt Romney in tonight's
Hardball Sideshow.