First up tonight: Dick Cheney speaks out yet again!

Despite controversy over the former Vice President's comments on harsh
interrogation techniques, Dick Cheney seems to be enjoying the spotlight. Why
is Cheney speaking out now? Is it out of love for his country or to bestow a
bright light on his legacy? We'll bring you the latest on this story with
Democratic Strategist Steve McMahon and Former Cheney deputy assistant Ron
Christie.

For more on Cheney's torture views, go to:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gMy6C2AiBsrQQ-jwPliaZANmi7kQD983HB282

Next up - does torture work? We'll get both sides of this argument from two
experts Bob Baer, former CIA Operative and Frank Gaffney, Former Assistant
Secretary of Defense.

Today Donald Trump announced that Carrie Prejean, the outspoken Miss America
runner-up, will retain her title as Miss California on the grounds that the
pictures taken of her were not a violation of her contract. Trump also stated
that her answer to Perez Hilton's question on gay marriage was simply an
exercise of her first amendment right of freedom of speech. We'll get into this
debate with Joe Solmonese, President of the Human Rights campaign and Peter
Peter Sprigg from the Family Research Council

For more on the Carrie Prejean controversy, go to:
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/12/the-donald-carrie-prejean-and-the-tiara/?hp

And in the Politics Fix: Republican Governor Crist announced this morning that
he will run for the Florida Senate seat in 2010, instead of seeking a second
term as governor. We'll talk about what that could mean for the Republican
Party with the Financial Times' Chrystia Freeland and the Politico's Jonathan
Martin.

And in the Hardball Sideshow-how does House Minority leader John Boehner (R-OH)
feel about President Obama's jab this weekend? We'll bring you the reaction
from his press shop - don't miss it!