First up - today, a shooting at the National Holocaust Museum left at least two
wounded. We will talk to NBC News Correspondent Mike Viquiera for the latest on
this developing situation.

For more on the shooting, go to:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/11/us/11shoot.html?hpw

Next up - NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd will bring us the
White House reaction to today's shooting at the National Holocaust Museum,
along with analysis of the Virginia primary. Yesterday, Virginia State Senator
Creigh Deeds trounced his opponents, including Terry McAuliffe, to win the
Virginia Democratic gubernatorial primary.  What does this mean nationally?
We'll ask both Chuck Todd and Professor Larry Sabato, the Director of UVA
Center of Politics, to analyze.

For more on the Virginia Democratic gubernatorial primary, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/06/09/GA2009060903948.html

Next up - polling problems? A new poll today finds the majority of Americans
cannot identify a single leader who speaks for the Republican Party. With these
findings, along with recent stats that show a loss of support for the Party in
nearly every demographic group, how should the GOP proceed? Charlie Cook,
Editor of The Cook Report, and Douglas Holtz-Eakin, Former Advisor to McCain
campaign will weigh in.

For more on the GOP poll, go to:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2009-06-09-poll-parties_N.htm

And finally, in the Politics Fix, Salon's Joan Walsh and USA Today's Susan Page
will discuss today's shooting at the National Holocaust Museum and the status
of hate groups in the United States.

For more on hate groups, go to:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hj8VA_NP5iYth3QbXrhNX3Fzp3JwD98O0FU01

Also, be sure tune in to the Hardball Sideshow!  Tonight, we'll show you the
war of words between a certain late-night talk show host and Alaska's Governor.