First up, the latest on Michael Jackson.

Debbie Rowe, former wife of Michael Jackson, told an interviewer today that she
wants custody of the children she had with him. The DEA has joined in the
investigation into Michael Jackson's death. As the mystery continues
surrounding Michael Jackson's death, a possible battle over custody over the
children, and an enigmatic will, we'll bring you the latest on this continuing
story.

For more on the Michael Jackson investigation, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/02/AR2009070200175.html

Next up, Sarah Palin Civil War!

The recent article in Vanity Fair detailing a tumultuous 2008 Presidential
Campaign for Sarah Palin has had shockwaves in the GOP. Today, newly released
emails show further infighting in the campaign. We'll ask the Politico's Roger
Simon and Mike Allen for analysis.

For more on the continued fighting over Sarah Palin, go to:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0709/PalinSchmidt_flame_war.html

Plus, in the wake of the Al Franken victory in the Minnesota Senate Race, Norm
Coleman's name has been tossed around as a possible gubernatorial candidate.
We'll preview the 2010 gubernatorial races with Chairman of the Democratic
Governor's Association Governor Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) and Former
Representative Tom Davis (D-VA).

For more on the Norm Coleman as gubernatorial candidate, go to:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/scorecard/0709/Will_Coleman_run_for_governor.html

And the economy is in worse shape then expected

Today, newly released economic numbers indicate a rise in unemployment to 9.5
percent, a 26-year high. When does the Bush economy become the Obama economy?
We'll play Hardball with Member of the Council of Economic Advisors Austan
Goolsbee.

For more on the new economic news, go to:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/02/AR2009070200354.html?hpid=topnews

Finally in the Politics Fix, Politico's Roger Simon and Mike Allen will stay
with us to discuss on the possibility of a Mark Sanford resignation, the
infighting in the GOP over Sarah Palin and the rest of the day's political news.

For more on the Mark Sanford situation, go to:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/24426.html