First up - Beck Bombast.

Popular Fox News Channel personality Glenn Beck called the President a "racist"
yesterday, while discussing the arrest of Professor Henry Gates. Kweisi Mfume,
Former President and CEO of the NAACP and Salon's Joan Walsh will play Hardball
tonight and respond.

For more on Beck's comments, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32197648/ns/politics-more_politics/

Next up - we have brand new numbers from the latest NBC News-Wall Street
Journal Poll. Here to analyze are NBC News Chief White House correspondent
Chuck Todd and NBC News Political Analyst Charlie Cook.

For more on the poll, go to:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/07/29/2013488.aspx?p=1

Plus - retiring Senator George Voinovich recently complained that the GOP is
going 'south.' We'll discuss the politics of demography with Former Congressman
Tom Davis (R-VA).

For more on Senator Voinovich, go to:
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/01/12/1741611.aspx

And finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about the latest in the healthcare
debate. Is the GOP scaring seniors about end-of-life care? We'll ask Politico's
Jonathan Martin and The Washington Post's Lois Romano to discuss.

For more on healthcare, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32202195/ns/politics-white_house/

Also, don't miss the Hardball Sideshow! Tonight, we'll show you the latest
target of a certain New York Times columnist.