First up, the public opinion on public option!

New NBC poll out showing what the American people think of the public option.
As Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) admits that he would not vote for any bill
the Finance Committee formulated, will the liberal anger boil over due to the
concessions the Obama White House has made for "bipartisanship?" We'll have NBC
News Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd to
analyze the implications of the new NBC poll and the course of health care
reform.

For more on the health care developments, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32461751/ns/politics-white_house/

Next up, public option, not optional?

Is President Obama in the midst of a Democratic revolt if the White House
abandons the public option?  Could this affect the 2010 Congressional
Elections? Even 2012? What are the myths and realities for the public option?
We'll discuss the status of the public option with Congressman Anthony Weiner
(D-NY).

For more on the public option, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32460087/ns/politics-white_house/

Plus, right wing anger sends chill!

At town hall meetings, opponents of President Obama's health care plan have
appeared with guns at the meetings. What is the statement made by bringing guns
to these meetings?  We'll play Hardball with Host of  "The Ron Show" on Air
America, son of former President Ronald Reagan, Ron Reagan and Founder of the
Second Amendment Foundation Alan Gottlieb on the right wing anger and the
members of the town hall meetings that have come armed.

For more on the armed town hall participants, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32457652/ns/politics-white_house/

Finally in the Politics Fix, we'll honor the legendary political reporter
Robert Novak who passed away today and discuss the day's political events with
MSNBC Political Analyst Pat Buchanan and Newsweek's Eleanor Clift.

For more on Robert Novak, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32461900/ns/politics-more_politics/