First up, the life and legacy of Senator Edward M.  Kennedy.

Last night, Senator Ted Kennedy passed away after a battle with cancer of the
brain.  His 47 years in the Senate were marked with tragedy and triumph.  We'll
talk to Newsweek's Howard Fineman, Washington Post's Eugene Robinson and MSNBC
political analyst Pat Buchanan on Ted Kennedy's life and legacy

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32491712/

We'll continue our discussion on the Kennedy's with his Massachusetts colleague
Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA).

For more on the Kennedy family, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32565554/

Finally, in the Politics Fix, Politico's Roger Simon and Atlantic Media's Ron
Brownstein will talk about Kennedy's career, President Obama's relationship
with him, and what we'll see in the coming days at the memorial services for
the senator

For more on Obama's relationship with Kennedy, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32563265