First up, the Obama media blitz aftermath.

Today a new NBC-Wall Street Journal poll gives an idea on what the public
thinks of President Obama's performance in the wake of his appearances on four
Sunday morning shows and the Late Show with David Letterman. We'll analyze the
poll's results with NBC Chief White House Correspondent and Political Director
Chuck Todd and Politico's Roger Simon.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/09/22/2076960.aspx

Next up, War in Afghanistan: strategy divided?

With the War in Afghanistan declining in public support, a resurgent Taliban,
and the top commander requesting more troops, is the White House boxed in on
Afghanistan? Is there a major conflict brewing between the White House and
Pentagon over strategy? We'll play Hardball with former Assistant Secretary of
Defense Frank Gaffney and radio talk show host Ron Reagan on the War in
Afghanistan.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32937123/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/

Plus, the Obamas as a couple.

We'll have Christopher Anderson, author of "Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an
American Marriage," to discuss how the couple's relationship influenced the
2008 campaign and the Obama Presidency.

For more, go to:
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politics/Michelle-behind-the-wheel-in-major-Obama-decisions-60261072.html

Finally, in the Politics Fix, Chicago Tribune's Clarence Page and USA Today's
Susan Page joins us to talk about former President Clinton's comments on race,
President Obama's tone last night, and the rest of the day's political news.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32957739/ns/entertainment-television/