First up, Finance Committee milestone!

Senator Olympia Snowe's (R-ME) one vote on the Senate Finance Committee made
the Baucus Bill pass with bipartisan support. What's next for health care? Are
there more Republicans willing to back the health care reforms once on the
Senate floor? We'll discuss the state of health care reform with Senators
Olympia Snowe (R-ME) and Susan Collins (R-ME).

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33299482/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Next up, targeting the GOP: change tea partiers can believe in?

Up until recently, Democrats have been the targets of tea party protests. Now,
tea party protesters are targeting moderate Republicans like Senator Lindsay
Graham (R-SC) and Governor Charlie Crist (R-FL) for not being conservative
enough. Does this hurt the GOP's chances of retaking power in 2010? We'll play
Hardball with Florida State Coordinator for the Tea Party Patriots Everett
Wilkinson and Tea Party Organizer Allen Olson.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/10/12/2096020.aspx

Plus, the politics of the death penalty.

A probe into the execution of an arson suspect has turned into a real political
problem for Governor Rick Perry on a national scale. Is it possible that the
suspect was innocent? What does this do for the death penalty debate? Could
this turn the tide for Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX) who is running
against Governor Perry in the Gubernatorial primary? We'll talk to Dallas
Morning News Senior Political Writer Wayne Slater and former Presiding Officer
of the Texas Forensic Science Commission Samuel Bassett on the politics of the
death penalty.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/10/12/2095974.aspx

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll continue our discussion of health care with
Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) and see where health care reform is going.

For more, go to :
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33308113/ns/politics-health_care_reform/