First up, the balloon hoax?

Authorities are still trying to piece together yesterday's frantic "balloon
boy" search. Thousands of tax dollars were utilized in search of the six year
old was thought to have been in a balloon out of control in Colorado. The child
was found safe in his own home. We'll bring you the latest with NBC's Leanne
Gregg and incite on the family with Heree Silver who participated in the
reality show "Wife Swap" with balloon boy's family.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33340547/ns/us_news-life/

Next up, tea party!

"Tea Party" politics are helping to drive politics across the country in
protests targeting Democrats and even Republicans. What do they want? In
opposing moderate Republicans, could they be harming 2010 ambitions to retake
the House? We'll play Hardball with Texas Tea Party Patriot Organizer Phillip
Dennis on what the tea parties are doing.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/category/1353.aspx

Plus, a different world?

A new study by Greenberg-Quinlan Rosner Research says tea partiers live in a
"very separate world" than the rest of the political world. Who are these tea
partiers? What makes a person become a tea partier?  We'll discuss surprising
results of the study with Mother Jones' David Corn and Atlantic Media's Ron
Brownstein.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/10/16/2100747.aspx

Finally, in the Politics Fix, MSNBC Political Analysts Pat Buchanan and Eugene
Robinson will join us to talk President Obama and former President George H.W.
Bush's event in Texas, John McCain's Jack Johnson request of Obama, and the
rest of the day's political news.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33340271/ns/politics-white_house/