First up, a compromise on abortion?

Last night on Hardball, Congressman Bart Stupak (D-MI), author of the amendment
limiting abortion coverage in the House health care reform bill, said he is
willing to compromise on his amendment's language.  Is this a breakthrough that
could get health care reform passed? Tonight, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
(D-NV) will unveil the Democratic Senate Health Care bill tonight. We'll
discuss the breakthrough and bring you the latest with MSNBC Congressional
Correspondent Mike Viqueira and Washington Post health policy reporter Ceci
Connolly.

For more, go to:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34017224/ns/politics-health_care_reform/

Next up, the rogue forward!

Drawing huge crowds for her new book "Going Rogue," Sarah Palin took her tour
to Michigan. Hundreds lined up for her book tour but some members of the McCain
campaign have come out to say that Palin's book is more fiction than anything
else. We'll bring you the latest on the Palin book tour with NBC News' Andrea
Mitchell and Salon's Joan Walsh.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34000354/ns/politics/

Plus, terror on trial.

The opposition to trying Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in New York City has grown
louder. As Republicans attack the decision, we'll talk about the politics of
trying the 9/11 terrorists in New York City with Congressmen Dan Lungren (R-CA)
and Jerry Nadler (D-NY).

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34015727/ns/us_news-security/

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll analyze the new claim that John Edwards
sought the VP nod from both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama in 2008, the
decision to try KSM and others in New York, and the rest of the day's political
news.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/