First up, Cheney strikes back!

In an interview, former Vice President Dick Cheney said that the decision to
hold the terror trial in New York would give "aid and comfort to the enemy."
Did Dick Cheney just accuse the President of treason?  We'll play Hardball with
former Cheney advisor Ron Christie and Air America Radio Talk Show Host Ron
Christie.

For more, go to: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/12/09/2146393.aspx

Next, deal or no deal?

Harry Reid's gang of ten Democrats may have reached a deal on health care
reform that ditches the public option. Can liberals live with a deal that
doesn't have the public option? We'll discuss the deal with Congressman Alan
Grayson (D-FL).

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34326187/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Plus, saving Tiger Woods.

Tiger Woods' scandal continues to deconstruct his brand as more and more
information comes out. Is there a way for Tiger to get out in front of this
mess and repair his image? We'll ask Chairman of Deutsch, Inc. Donny Deutsch on
saving Tiger Woods.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34333483/ns/business-sports_biz/

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about Sarah Palin's op ed in the
Washington Post, Palin vs. Gore, and the rest of the day's political news with
MSNBC Political Analyst Eugene Robinson and Managing Editor of the Financial
Times Chrystia Freeland.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34325366/ns/politics/