First up, kill bill: the health care edition.

What can Democrats do now? Progressives are arguing that the health care bill
has been so compromised that it needs to be killed. However, others are saying
that another opportunity for health care reform won't happen for another
generation. We'll play Hardball with White House Senior Advisor David Axelrod
and Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY).

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34463636/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Next, losing the left, right and center.

What has happened to the Obama Presidency? In a recent poll, President Obama's
numbers have begun plummeting in support from all groups. How did an
administration that generated so much hope reach this point in less than a
year? We'll discuss the President's falling polling numbers with New York
Magazine's John Heilemann and MSNBC Political Analyst Harold Ford.

For more, go to: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34451672/ns/politics-white_house/

Plus, how to avoid partying like it's 1994.

In 1994, the Democrats lost support from left, right, and center. Can they
avoid a repeat of history? We'll ask the Hardball Strategists Democrat Steve
McMahon and Republican Todd Harris.

For more, go to:
http://2010.newsweek.com/top-10/politics-predictions/democrats-steal-texas-governors-mansion.html

Finally, in the Politics Fix, we'll talk about the newest revelations on the
Clinton impeachment scandal, politics' most respected list and the rest of the
day's political news with PoliticsDaily's Melinda Henneberger and Salon's Joan
Walsh.

For more, go to:  http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/