First up - could Republicans take back the House?

Robert Gibbs is now saying publicly what a lot of Democrats have been saying
privately: that the Democrats could lose the House in November. We also now
know that the White House strategy: keep moving forward, not back to failed
Republican policies. Can that work in the face of high unemployment and a
growing deficit? Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Chairman Rep.
Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) joins us for our top story tonight.

Next, a debate that has exploded on the left in magazines and blogs in the past
week. On one side: President Obama has let progressives down. On the other
side: get over it, he's doing all he can. We'll get into that one with The
Nation's Eric Alterman, and Neera Tanden from the Center for American Progress.

Also, the politics of jobs: do unemployment benefits make people lazy? That's
the argument many Republicans are making in the fight over extending benefits
for people who have been out of work for a long time. Heritage Foundation
economist James Sherk and former NYC Public Advocate Mark Green will be with us
to discuss the pros and cons of support for the unemployed.

And when it comes to the Senate, the Democrats may have received a break from a
most unlikely source: the Tea Party. As many as five Senate seats that should
have been easy Republican wins are now up for grabs because the Tea Partiers
have sent the GOP careening to the right. Politico's Roger Simon and MSNBC
Senior Political Analyst Mark Halperin will give us the latest on the Tea
Party's antics.

And we'll finish tonight with something a lot less sexy than Lindsay Lohan's
latest court appearance or Mel Gibson's latest outrage... but a lot more
important.