On the point of nfs server version.  If you are using an nfs server of
version 3.0.  Specify in the mount prompt nfsvers=3.  If it is 2.0,
specify in the mount prompt nfsvers=2.  If you still have an error
mounting, it may be the linux client nfs client tools are too out of
date in which you may have to update it.

william