This is happening because your subscriptions for each address are not marked under the 'no mail' column..  If you check your profile and check 'no mail' for all but one, you can still be subscribed for posting from many addresses but receiving at but one.

I have taken to using IMAP for a single email address and forwarding all my addresses to this one.  It makes email a LOT easier to deal with for a road warrior accessing from various places. I recently started a 1 gig account with webmail.us for their secure mail servers, SPAM filters and their terrific webmail interface -- I no longer dread managing email.  The 'I already dealt with this hassles' of getting POP accounts in sync across machines is a thing of the past.  Well worth the minimal cost.

Nancy E. Anthracite wrote:
For various reasons, I now have 3 copies of each email coming in - one each
from comcast, earthlink and msn.  MSN is always the last one to arrive,
sometimes a day later than the others.  Needless to say, the MSN account is
about to be terminated.