It's not exactly wiki, but Hypernotes and other applications included with
M2Web could
provide this functionality and have some interesting features and possibilities
that go
beyond common wikis, including live access to MUMPS data, such as demonstration
data from
OpenVistA, automatically hyperlinked views of MUMPS source code and
customizability to
support special vocabularies and contexts of interest, such as that of a Medical
Information System or MUMPS programming.

We use a related application within the Computer Services group of the VMTH to
keep a
shared notes repository supporting hospital operations and the development of
VMACS. In
this context, common reference items such as patient numbers, account numbers,
lab
numbers, MUMPS routine names, etc. simply have to be mentioned in a note in
order to be
automatically hyperlinked.

I originally wrote Hypernotes almost 10 years ago as a demonstration of a MUMPS
to Web
application. I deliberately kept it small and mostly self-contained to make it a
reasonable starting point for MUMPS programmers learning to write web
applications and a
starting point for further development of ideas for supporting web based notes,
discussion, bookmarks, etc.

Anyone interested in working on this let me know.
Jim