-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Madhavi
Bagepalli
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 11:00 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] IB ACTION

How are entries created in the IB ACTION (#350) file? WHat process creates
the entries in this file? Does checking a patient out after an outpatient
visit create an entry in this file? If so, when I check-out a patient, I do
not see an IB action entry created. Does anyone know why?

Can anyone help me in this?

Thanks
Madhavi Bagepalli