I assure you that there are a number of people who will appreciate the
enlightenment.  I don't even want to guess how many emails there have been on
and off the Hardhats about billing.  If we are all on the same page, it might
be easier to solve this problem.  The FreeB folks have been working away, and
I am still hoping that FreeB will eventually be something that can be hooked
up with VistA, or that the IHS program for submitting claims can be hooked up
with the VAs output from these new patches.  The latter issue will require
some worker bees to look at it, and I think the knowledgeable bees are on
other missions.