I just got through seaching the web, found you download site, downloaded the
uComServ.pas file, pasted it into the CPRS-Chart directory and compiled it
without a hitch, then came back here to report my progress and found your
note.  That was my next question, where did you get it?  But, a lot of water
has been over the bridge since then, so no wonder you don't remember.

I presume those are the files in the Broker component added to Delphi.   I
will snoop around in my files for that.  Thanks.

I suspect we will need to use the legacy technology of the telephone  or have
you visit my desktop remotely at some point if I am going to succeed at this,
but I'm on to giving it a shot.

Thanks!