I have been a member of your list for three days.
I have been interested in EMRs for years...
I am both a programmer (unix, c, fortran, oracle, whatever) and a
doctor...
This Vista stuff is making me nuts!!!!
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
I try to install SemiViva .4 and get all the way to the end where
it pops up with the delightful GTM .... and I think wonderful!
Except, I don't have any real instructions on where to go from there.
So... I use the only instructions I can find... the pacifichui
instructions.... which I know aren't totally applicable/inapplicable.

Can someone please help me go from the GTM prompt... to something
usefull.

Please... forgive the newbie question.   I really have looked everywhere
I could (I am sure I am missing something completely obvious).... I feel
my head spinning like a top.

yours,
Manos

P.S. sorry for the ranting :P