I have not rundown the database as my servers run for months without
rebooting.  I have the rundown alias defined for the vista user to do it.  So
what the heck, I shutdown taskman, and RPC listener then I tried to rundown
the database...  ooops.

/home/vista/2.5/g/mumps.dat -> File is in use by another process.
%GTM-W-MUNOTALLSEC, WARNING: not all global sections accessed were
successfullyrundown.  Hmmmm, similar error with mupip -integ.

Anyway, I have sucessfully assigned my SA account mega keys.  I am still
having problems with locked menus with some assigned keys.  It appears the HL
COMM menu is locked, when I try to access the menu it drops me back to
OPTION.  I am working on how to UNlock some of the menu items like HL.

Still scratching it out..

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com